QUALITY ASSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
We recognize that quality is critical to the success of every engagement. We also realize that the quality review approach we use must consider the need for speed-to-value without subjecting your organization to any unnecessary risks or excessive costs.
Our Digital Transformation Quality Advisors provide an independent and objective review intended to help make sure that all risk factors that might jeopardize quality are identified, quantified, mitigated and controlled.
Our Digital Transformation Quality Advisors key quality review responsibilities include:
- Conducting scheduled (planned in accordance with specific phases, gates and milestones within the initiative} and ad hoc reviews of standards, policies, procedures, deliverables and work packages in accordance to an objective set of criteria.
- Review of project execution plans, phases that were completed and analysis of PMO reports. Artifacts produced during each phase may be reviewed for individual project work streams.
- Socializing input from your team and your integration partners in the ongoing leadership management and operation of the engagement.
- Producing independent and candid reports on the health of the engagement that include a set of clearly stated findings and recommended actions.
- Reviewing and discussing key findings and recommendations from the quality reviews with the Program/Project management team and the client senior management
The key benefit of our quality reviews is to drive quality to the source thereby enabling speed and reducing cost of your overall implementation. Through these reviews your Program/Project Management team will learn the key components to monitor throughout the implementation to avoid costly re-work and improve efficiencies.
Risk Assessment & Recommendation
Risk is inherent in the undertaking of many Digital Transformations. There are a variety of risks associated with implementing new business processes and technologies-risks that can impair your ability to meet your overall goals and objectives.
Our Risk Management Advisors specialize in risk management methodology, mitigation and control. These skills enable them to develop controls to support your efforts to achieve your objectives throughout the lifecycle of your engagement.
With our experience and knowledge base, our Risk Management Advisors can identify and manage up-front the potential risks associated with your Digital Transformation. Our Risk Management Advisors will work with your team to assure that all risks are identified, monitored, and mitigated throughout the life of your initiative. The Risk Management Advisors will then work to categorize risk and then monitor them through the life of the initiative as appropriate.
Common risk areas we manage are:
- Financial risk – funding availability, chance of project overrun, chance of benefits not being achieved
- Organizational risk – executive alignment, appropriate skills, organizational capacity to change
- External risk – change required and ability/willingness of suppliers/customers to change
- Business risk – fundamental changes to business direction, ability to accommodate business development actions
- Technology risk – ability of technology to fulfill stated functionality, degree of change to technologies planned/deployed
The benefits of risk management in projects are huge. Your organization can capitalize on significant cost savings and revenue opportunities if your project teams deal with uncertain project events in a proactive manner. The result will be that you minimize the impact of project threats and seize the opportunities that occur. This allows you to deliver your Digital Transformation initiative on time, on budget and with the quality results your organization demands. Also your team members will be much happier if they do not enter a “fire-fighting” mode needed to repair the failures that could have been prevented