Platinum PMO’s AMIGO is the platform that connects all of the people, processes, and functions a company needs to deliver their Enterprise Digital Transformations on time, on budget and with the value promised in their original business case.
— Rick Catalano, CEO
AMIGO is a unique toolset that gives unparalleled optics, organization, and connectivity throughout the entirety of a digital transformation initiative. More succinctly, Platinum PMO’s AMIGO will save your organization millions in resource capital by avoidance of the disconnection that leads to budget failures, program collapse, or in the worst of situations, all-out company failure.
AMIGO is all about community. It spans across all roles within your digital transformation initiative. It assists with all the processes necessary to implement your program or project, with all the information that is curated and disseminated throughout the lifetime of your digital transformation implementation and beyond. Building a community with governance to ensure your community is playing by the rules and working in perfect harmony!
Who can utilize AMIGO? …An entire community!
All on one integrated technology platform.
- Program Leadership
- Project Manager
- Consulting Practice Executive
- Business Process Analyst
- Consultant/Subject Matter Experts
- Data Migration/Integration Professional
- Application Technology Expert
- Deployment Specialist
- Testing Professional
- Organizational Transformation Professional
It takes a community of talented resources, each with unique talents to implement large transformational efforts. We have applied our 25+ years of helping clients with their large-scale IT-enabled transformations and have built every process we have ever needed to make our clients successful, all on one integrated platform.
The Platinum PMO approach of assigning responsibility, accountability, consulted, and informed members to each of our work packages that are associated with one deliverable (which is then associated with one project and one program) is a core functionality to the “community” aspect, that also is a key component in a successful digital transformation implementation. Having these relationships goes a long way in keeping the communications clear across all swim lanes (channels, teams, etc.) and more specifically the tactical delivery of your work packages as all RACI members have a built-in network for communications.
Lest we forget… Object Relationship!
In the world of technology, an object refers to a combination of variables, functions, and data structures. We commonly may here in our technology-driven programs today references to the customer, product, vendor, assets, ledger accounts, orders, resources, you name it….These references can all be categorized as different objects within our digital transformation implementation program’s domain.
All of the details surrounding these fundamentals can be tied to objects. And by tying each of these details to objects and by having RACI members tied to our work packages which are tied to these objects, we now can connect the dots across our entire initiative and build a network map of all the moving parts and connection points that need to be communicated.
An Easy to Use application with Integrated Documentation, Workflow Approval, Change Notification and Audit Compliance.
- Integrated Organizational Transformation Management
- Benefits Realization Management
- Integrated Audio & Video Instruction
- Artificial Intelligence (For Identifying Potential Problems)
- Integrated Methodology
- Integrated Test Management
- Application System Management
- Portfolio Management
- Integrated Critical Chain Program Planning
- Resource Allocations Planning
- Integrated Traceability Matrix
- Integrated RACI data
- Integrated Skype Voice Communications
- Integrated Communications Management
- Integrated Scope & Change Control Management
- Release Schedule Management
- Program Financial Management
- System & Business Process Capture
- Requirements & Field Mapping Catalog
- Integrated Time & Expense Management
- Integrated RAID Management
- Sales Opportunity Management (For Consulting Companies)
- Integrated Data Governance Management
- Integrated Data Validation Management
- Integrated Data Cleansing Management
- Integrated Source To Target Mapping for Data Conversions and Integrations
- Deployment & Cutover Execution Platform
- Auditable Approval Management
- Integrated Content Management
- Integrated Defect Management
- Integrated Business Process Flow with integrated Job Roles
- Integrated Help Desk Management
- Integrated Mobile App
Let us not forget all the documentation capabilities you will have…
- Process Documents
- Data Migration Documents
- Data Governance Documents
- Organizational Change Management Documents
- Training Documents
- Communication Documents
- Program Management Office Documents
- Executive Briefings
- Configuration Documents
- Infrastructure Documents
- Security Documents
- Identity Access Management Documents
“Technology is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people, that they’re basically good and smart, and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things with them.”
— Steve Jobs
Another exceptional value of the Platinum PMO’s AMIGO is being able to measure and analyze the core processes and delivery principles that allow you to deliver excellence, and consistency for everyone in your initiative (Client, Industry, Value Stream, Software, Platform, and yes… multiple Methodologies) all centrally located within ONE ecosystem.
AMIGO also gives YOU an ability to leverage the learnings from every engagement to improve your future delivery, revenues, and margins!
Using Platinum PMO’s AMIGO will allow your organization to SAVE MILLIONS by:
- Reducing Program Administrative Headcount
- Reducing Software Licensing and IT Operational Costs
- Reducing overall risk exposure for each of your digital transformation initiatives by:
- Improving your program communications
- Accelerating your approval processes
- Reducing your integration risks
- Across processes
- Across vendors
- Across departments
- Across silos
- Improving your compliance through immutable auditable transparency
- Driving “Focused Execution” through integrated Program Planning and Execution
Improving your probability to SUCCESSFULLY deliver on-time and within budget!
SOMETIMES IT’S HARD TO JUST PUT IT ALL INTO WORDS…
Please, afford us the opportunity to show you the deep value, cost containment and initiative savings that the Platinum PMO’s AMIGO brings to the table.
We promise you WILL NOT be disappointed!